Attaining a positive assessment for the ICT Quality Assurance Engineer 263211 occupation requires you to assure that authority that you have the required skills and competency to work in this occupation.
For that, you must become familiar with the job description, tasks, required skill level and the like related to ICT Quality Assurance Engineer 263211. Having taken this fact into account, we have written this blog to acquaint you with all these things.
The professional creates, manages and maintains technical quality assurance procedures and processes to evaluate efficiently the value, validity and functional performance of computer systems and environments. In addition, they audit systems to make ensure adherence to and compliance with accredited external and internal industry quality standards and regulations. Another thing they may do is to supervise the work of ICT quality assurance teams.
Required skill level:
Most occupations in this group have a skill level equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification. A minimum of five years of related work experience or/and related vendor certification may take the place of the formal qualification. In some examples, related experience or/and on-the-job training may be necessary aside from the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
For a positive Australian Computer Society skills assessment, you must sound capable of performing all the below-listed tasks.
- The professional fixes and conducts quality audit inspections and analyzes and reviews systems, data and documentation.
- They identify variations and potential high-risk areas in securing compliance with standards and procedures.
- Professionals recommend corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing procedures and processes.
- They educate, communicate and liaise with users and management to ensure awareness and adherence to standards, procedures and quality control issues and activities.
- Professionals help in diagnosing, troubleshooting, testing and resolving system problems and issues.
- They develop, conduct and offer technical guidance and training in application software and operational procedures.
- Professionals analyze, assess and diagnose technical problems and issues such as installation, maintenance, repair, upgrade and configuration and troubleshooting of software, desktop, hardware, Internet, printers, email, databases, operating systems and security systems.
- They create and review technical documentation such as procedural, instructional and operation guides and manuals, technical reports and specifications and maintenance inventory systems.
- The professional tests, identifies and diagnoses functionality errors and faults in systems and programming code within set testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure the system performs to specification.
- Professionals perform organizational systems architecture reviews and assessments and recommend present and future software and hardware strategies and directions.
When writing your RPL report if having chosen the RPL pathway, you must show your work experience, knowledge and skills in a way that the authority finds your competency in harmony with these tasks. If you do this, you will definitely have a positive ACS RPL Australia assessment for the occupation of ICT Quality Assurance Engineer 263211.
This occupation features on the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL). So, you can apply for a Skilled Nominated 190 visa or a Skilled Regional Nominated 489 visa.
If employed in this occupation and desiring to pursue a GSM visa, apply for state nomination to move to Australia.
To be kept in mind: Remember that while the occupation features on the STSOL, it may happen that no state currently has a demand for professionals in this profession. The online assessment only lists occupations that are currently demanded by an Australian state or territory. Therefore, if the occupation is not on the online assessment, you should look for an employer sponsor in Australia.
If you need more information regarding ICT Quality Assurance Engineer 263211, contact us freely.